Once again I would like to welcome you to the 2016 NORCAL WORLD SERIES. This year’s event should be the best to date. The talent that has been assembled should prove to draw the attention of college and pro scouts from around the country along with providing each player the chance to compete against the best players Northern California has to offer.
As we get closer to the event there are a few pieces of information that each player needs to know.
- Uniforms: Each player will be given jersey top to wear during the game. We are asking players to please wear their High School Team Hat during the event. Players are responsible for pants, belts and socks, we recommend white pants but if you do not have any, grey pants would be just fine.
- Schedule and Rosters are posted on website at on the www.norcalworldseries.com. It is very important that you check the website often as we get closer to the event for any changes, especially roster changes. We do our best to keep rosters unchanged but reserve the right to move players around if we need to.
- Check In Time: All players should check the schedule for their check in time prior to their first games BP and Infield/Outfield. At that time players will receive their uniform, and meet the coaches and other players. There will be a check in table at the front gate of Stephen Schott Stadium where you will be given directions on where to go. For games 2 and 3 players should arrive 1 hr prior to start time.
- There will be a $10 tournament pass available for purchase or a day pass for $5 for spectators.
- Due to the rules at Stephen Schott Stadium only players will be allowed to bring coolers. There will be a snack bar available during the whole event.
- We will be following the High School rules regarding the type of bats that may be used. We are on the honor system here so please abide by the rules.
- Click Here for Directions to Stephen Schott Stadium