Once again I would like to welcome you to the 2018 NORCAL WORLD SERIES GAMES powered by Wilson Baseball. This year’s event should be the best to date. The talent that has been assembled should prove to draw the attention of college and pro scouts from around the country along with providing each player the chance to compete against the best players Northern California has to offer.
As we get closer to the event there are a few pieces of information that each player needs to know.
- Uniforms: Each player will be given jersey top to wear during the game. We are asking players to please wear their High School Team Hat during the event. Players are responsible for pants, belts and socks, we recommend white pants but if you do not have any, grey pants would be just fine.
- Schedule and Rosters are posted on website at www.norcalworldseries.com. It is very important that you check the website often as we get closer to the event for any changes, especially roster changes. We do our best to keep rosters unchanged but reserve the right to move players around if we need to.
- For all spectators over the age of 12 there will be a $10 tournament pass available at the check in gate
- Check In Time: All players should check the schedule for their check in time prior to their first games BP and Infield/Outfield. At that time players will receive their uniform, and meet the coaches and other players. There will be a check in table at the front gate AT UOP where you will be given directions on where to go.
- If you are a pitcher only you should arrive 1 hour before the game you are scheduled to pitch.